Kim Frazier's WEDDING

Tomorrow I will be flying to TX for my BF's wedding!!! Cannot believe that this day is here!

This is my BF! Her name is Kim Frazier (I will probably always call her Kim Frazier even after she becomes Kimberly Ray on Saturday).

From BF

BF usually stands for best friend and in this case it does but it also means something else. Kim & I use to say we were each other's Boy Friend Substitues. We never really had boyfriends and so we were each other's boyfriends. We would go on dates, go to movies, go to dinner and just talk about the day when God would bring us husbands.

From BF

Kim has been a childhood friend. She grew up with the Schexnider crew in Bridge City, TX. We all went to the same church and lived in the same town. She's always been apart of our BIG family for as long as I can remember.

This was back in the day with a handful of my 30 first cousins. We were all close. More like sisters than cousins.
From BF

When I was a sophomore in high school, my mom married my wonderful step father Rodney and we moved to the next town over. I didn't see Kim Frazier too much after that until September 15, 1999 at the "See you at the Pole" prayer meeting. We reconnected that day and have been close ever since.
From BF

We had a TON of fun my freshman & sophomore year in college. There's nobody who makes me laugh like my BF (besides my comedian husband)! We laugh at the dumbest/silliest things when we're together and the next picture is an inside joke that made us laugh for YEARS!
From BF

When I was a junior, I got accepted to Texas A&M and I moved to College Station. Kim had graduated from the "other" school (Texas University) but somehow we still remained close (even though she'd never visit College Station). Its really unheard of for an Aggie to love a Texas Graduate but thank God that His love is bigger than our Texas rival!
From BF

Kim has visited me in every state that I've lived in. Back in 2003, we took a trip to Maine. Packed up my blue skittle (just typing blue skittle makes me laugh out loud. Almost miss that car) and drove from Albany, NY to Portland, Maine. Had the time of our lives yelling at toll booths and opening up windows when it was -10 outside because I'm always hot. Kim swears I'm a fat girl trapped in a little girl's body!
From BF

Every trip I made back home, I made sure I saw Kim.
From BF

She was excited when I moved to North Carolina because that meant roadtrips to the Biltmore & the Outerbanks!
From BF

From BF

This past July, we took a 2nd trip to the Outerbanks together. But this time we were stupid and went to Ocracoke Island! Note to self: Save yourself the time, money and frustration and don't ever go to Ocracoke. She's gonna kill me for sharing this picture but its just too funny. We spent HOURS trying to get to Ocracoke, wanting to see the lighthouse and this was it. I think Kim's face says it all "Thumbs Down". We laughed & laughed. But the laughing ended real quick when we thought we missed the last ferry off the island and thought we were going to be stuck on that god forsaken island overnight. Sorry Ocracoke fans- but we think your island and your lighthouse suck!
From BF

This past Thanksgiving Kim came to our family farm with a BOYFRIEND! It was the first boyfriend that I have ever met. Kim met Brandon Ray through a miracle of a broken fax machine and now she's getting married this Saturday and will be moving across the country to the state of Washington. She is VERY happy and it does my heart good to see her this happy. She has a blog (The Sunshine Rays) now and I know it will be a great way to stay in touch with whats going on in her new life out on the west coast. Its gonna be hard getting use to not seeing her when I go home. I'll have to adjust to that and make more trips to the west coast to see my BF.

From BF

Kim & I have been friends for years. She knows every chapter of my life (some chapters prettier than others). She knows me inside and out and yet she still loves me. We have cried together and prayed together for mates for each other for as long as I can remember. Thats why it was such a joy last year when she was able to witness our prayers come true when I married Todd. And now this weekend, it will be her turn. I'll be able to be the one to witness the miracle. I'll be the one to help her get ready and be her "wedding slave". I'll be the one praising Jesus, thanking Him for sending Kim a godly mate. I get to watch all my years of prayers being fulfilled as she walks down that aisle this Saturday April 2, 2011.
From BF

This is my BF. I love her! She gets MARRIED on Saturday! She deserves this more than anybody I've ever known. She has waited SO long but God has been SO faithful. And like anything in life, the GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR!
From BF

Can't wait to see you tomorrow BF!
There will be lots of pictures to share when I get back.
Hope everyone has a good weekend,
Candice

Kim  – (March 31, 2011 at 1:39 PM)  

BF!!! This was AWESOME! I wish I had a copy of this or could cut and paste it to my blog. Thank you! I cried, but I laughed even harder. You are hilarious! I love you, girl... Can't WAIT to see you tomorrow and share this weekend with you!!! BFS ARE THE BEST!

Nat  – (March 31, 2011 at 5:59 PM)  

Beautiful post! And I'm so happy for Kim. I know that the wedding will be beautiful. Lots of hugs for Kim.

Kelsey  – (April 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM)  

Seriously, what a great post about your best friend. You are such a great friend, and I love how faithful you both have been, provides continual hope:) Love you. Hope you girls had a blast, and PTL you and Kim are married:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP