Bella & Fishing

This past weekend Todd & I dogsat for our friends Kaleena & Robbie- a.k.a. "KaRobbie". They were in Virginia beach for the Shamrock marathon and their doggy sitter had to cancel so they called us. I'm never really excited when dogs are around but this weekend I didn't mind. I'm going to tell you a secret here but promise not to tell my husband! Here it is-I kinda enjoyed our weekend with Bella. Shhhh. Don't tell anybody or I'll deny I ever said that! She is a good, sweet dog and we had fun with her.

This is Bella.

From Picasa

She's mut. They think she might be a mix of German Shepherd & Beagal. She's a middle sized dog and very cute.
From Picasa

On Friday night, we took her to Apex Community Park. Todd brought his fishing pole because they have a lake and I took Bella on a walk. She really enjoyed watching Todd fish.
From Picasa

Todd caught a few.
From Picasa

My husband LOVES to fish!
From Picasa

We went over to our friend Heather & Aaron's on Sunday night and he and Aaron looked up fishing ponds on google Earth. He still is trying to convince me that we need to Texas and live off the land. I can't tell if thats because he really does want to be a "hay" farmer or if thats just an excuse to get closer to my parent's pond. Guess you can't blame him when the sunsets look like this. Very peaceful.
From Picasa

Jennifer Brooke Shuler  – (March 22, 2011 at 5:02 AM)  

Todd and Rance would be best friends because Rance LOVES to fish. His favorite fishing is FLY FISHING and it's INCREDIBLE here!!! Know what that means? You two need to head WEST :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP