Tylan's 1st Birthday

I shared my birthday weekend with our 1 year old neighbor, Tylan. Our neighbors, Tom & Chessie, were sweet enough to invite us over to share the big day with the little guy.

He had the coolest cake & it was SO yummy. Anybody who knows me, knows I LOVE cake. This caked rocked!

From Tylan's 1st Bday

Tylan had his own cake. I think Tom called it a "smash" cake. At first he really didn't know what to do with it.
From Tylan's 1st Bday

But it didn't take him long to realize that the cake was GOOD and he dug in! At one point, he was literally shoving hand fulls of cake down his mouth. I think he enjoyed it!
From Tylan's 1st Bday

He was so messy that they had to give him a bath. They stuck him in the sink and I've never seen the kid happier. Apparently he really likes taking baths in their kitchen sink. Don't you love kids in sink photos? So cute!
From Tylan's 1st Bday

The whole neighborhood was there. This is the Allen Family. They live across the street. We love the Allens! Carl has got to be one of the funniest people alive, Aimee is SO sweet and so are their 5 year old twins- Stewart and Annie.
From Tylan's 1st Bday

Todd & I love our neighbors! I just wish our house had another 1,000 sq feet. I need some more closest space and apparently a fake tan cause I look kinda pasty in this picture. But I still liked it!
From Tylan's 1st Bday

Tom & Chessie have a hammock in their backyard and it was a huge hit with the kids (and with me). I've already convinced Todd that we HAVE to get a hammock this summer. I had one growing up and I forgot how much fun and relaxing hammocks are. Its definitely on the "to-do" list now.
From Tylan's 1st Bday

Here's Miss Annie enjoying the hammock.
From Tylan's 1st Bday

Two weekends ago, Tom & Chessie came over to our house on a Saturday afternoon. It was really nice out & we literally hung outside for 4 hours! We had the best time. We hit up one neighbors garage & Chessie scored on old toys they were giving away. I took pictures. More neighbors came over. The boys drank beer. We had the best time and we really enjoy spending time with this family. Thanks guys for letting us celebrate Tylan's 1st birthday with you this weekend!
From Tylan's 1st Bday

Love,
Candice & Todd

Nat  – (March 9, 2011 at 5:11 AM)  

love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time. I want a smash cake. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP