Escape the Daily Grind

Last weekend my photography class took a field trip to Yates Mill County Park. The park has the last remaining water powered mill in Wake County. Its seated on a 174 acres and provides an "Escape from the Daily Grind" for its visitors.

I was excited to get out with our class and explore a little. However, I thought I would have a little more interaction with some of my classmates. We all kinda went off in different directions and really didn't help one another out. This is definitely a place I'd like to go back to as my skills improve. The weather was overcast & nothing is really out now so the pics are kinda just blah. I'm sure this place looks amazing in the fall! Here are a few pics from last Saturday's field trip to Yates Mill.

From Photography Pics

From Photography Pics

From Photography Pics

From Photography Pics

Kim  – (March 13, 2011 at 11:36 AM)  

Cool, BF! These are great! Love ya!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP