Do You Love Me????

Do you love me?? If you do, then show it!!! I only have 6 "official" followers on this blog. Well techincally I only have 5 followers since my friend Kim Frazier has signed up twice. Thanks BF! You know how to make a girl feel special.

I talk to people all the time and they always say "oh I saw that on your blog". So I know that I have more than 6 people looking at this thing. So if you love me and if you follow this blog on a regular basis (which I hope you do because I work hard to keep it updated), will you do me a favor (consider it my birthday gift) and SIGN UP & BE A FOLLOWER of my blog???

Thanks!
P.S. I Love you too!
P.S.S. Decided to change the background since our ski trip is over & its in the 70's in Raleigh now. Didn't think snowflakes were appropriate anymore.

Happy Wednesday,
Candice

Nat  – (March 2, 2011 at 6:27 AM)  

I was one of the firsts...so that means I really love you. LOL

Kim  – (March 3, 2011 at 11:23 AM)  

I signed up twice on accident, even though I love you the most- ha,ha. ;) I was trying to get my picture to attach to my little square and it entered me twice. Love ya, BF!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP