Wedding Pics

Got back from TX yesterday so I'm a bit pooped. It was a lot crammed in 3 days but SO worth it. I have a few pictures but didn't get many great shots since I was busy being a "wedding slave" during the BIG day.

I always like to have cute airport outfits and last week, I found the perfect shirt to wear home. I told Frazier that I was wearing a surprise for her & when she picked me up from the airport, my outfit would make her laugh.

From Kim Frazier Wedding

I saw this shirt in Forever 21 and just had to have it! She liked it and laughed but she was more interested in picking up her man from the airport- just 30 minutes after I landed.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

I did Kim's hair on the big day. To say we were a bit rushed was a understatement. We totally chilled on Saturday morning not realizing what time it was and then had to rush to get ready. But everything worked out fine & we had one beautiful bride.

From Kim Frazier Wedding

They got married at Las Brisas farm in Fayetteville, TX. Its in the middle of nowhere but such a pretty place. They have a vineyard & the bluebonnets were starting to come out.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

They exchanged vows outside, underneath the trees.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

Brandon actually spoke during the wedding. He talked about how long they had waited to be married. Both of them will be turning 37 this year. He thanked family & friends that were there for praying for the both of them. And then he talked about Matt 6:33 which says "Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and THEN these things will be given to you as well". He talked about what that verse meant to them & how even though they doubted, they both still sought God first. And because of that, it was being added to them. And that verse is now engraved on their wedding rings as a reminder of God's faithfulness. I was proud of Brandon! It was very touching and so sweet. I was so proud that he got through it because he had everybody crying (including Kim)!
From Kim Frazier Wedding

The rings were exchanged, vows said and then they became husband & wife!
From Kim Frazier Wedding

And then I busted in between them like any good wedding slave would do!
From Kim Frazier Wedding

Kim's new family.... The Ray's. I loved hanging out & getting to know the Ray's. They are all such sweet people. I feel better now that I have met the family that will be taking care of my BF!
From Kim Frazier Wedding

And Kim with her family.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

Love this picture of Kim & her mom.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

And finally, the only reason I go to weddings..... CAKE! Like Kim would say, it was "delish"! I was glad her friend was cutting BIG slices because I ate all mine and then some.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

She was such a happy bride. You could just see it in her eyes.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

My BF! A bride. A wife.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

And then it was time to say goodbye.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

And they drove off, happily ever after.
From Kim Frazier Wedding

And then we were boyfriend substitutes no more because we now both have husbands! HALLEJUAH! Praise Jesus!

Love ya BF!
Hope you enjoy your honeymoon!

"Be strong & take heart, all you who HOPE in the Lord"
Psalms 31:24

Nat  – (April 5, 2011 at 4:27 AM)  

They looks so happy. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP