Macro

This weekend I rented a MACRO lens. I joined the Triangle Photography Club and we had a meetup on Sunday afternoon at Duke Gardens. The gardens are full of beautiful flowers right now and I thought it would be awesome to rent a macro. A macro lens does just what it sounds like it does- it gets really close up. I wanted to rent the lens before I spent major bucks on it and I confirmed that I WANT IT! I love it. Now just have to convince myself (and my husband) that its worth the money. The shots you get with it are so cool.

I took a ton of pictures and if you're bored and have some time to kill, you can see them all here. Shooting flowers is so much different than shooting kids. I had to be a little creative.

Here are a few of my favorites.
1.

From Macro

2.
From Macro

3.
From Macro

4.
From Macro

5.
From Macro

6.
From Macro

7.This was is my personal favorite!
From Macro

8.
From Macro

9.
From Macro

10.
From Macro

11.
From Macro

12.
From Macro

13.
From Macro

Wanna do me a favor? I need to submit 3 pictures to the Triangle Photography club. Drop me a comment & let me know what 3 pictures you liked the most!
Thank you!
Love you!
Candice

geraldean  – (April 12, 2011 at 5:49 PM)  

2, 7, and 10. UMMMM...I am SOOO proud of you! You are so into this, and I love it. These pictures are gorg!!! I have always loved your "eye" and it is really showing through nicely in your photography. These are beautiful! Will you bring your stuff up this Sept? A picture of the girls for the house would be so much more meaningful if it was you who took it. Love you!

Kelsey  – (April 13, 2011 at 9:26 PM)  

I like 5, 6, and 10:) great job, my friend.

Nat  – (April 14, 2011 at 7:42 AM)  

here are my choices 1, 5, 10! (7 is great too!)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP