Boys will be boys

This past weekend, I took my macro lens over to my neighbors & wanted to get some shots of Tylan. I captured him doing the most interesting thing- eating pinecones. I just had to chronicle here on the blog. Here's my interuptation of what Tylan was thinking while trying to eat his first pinecone.

From Macro
"Hmmmm. What is this?" Tylan says.

From Macro
"This looks like something I could put in my mouth"

From Macro
"Oh my gosh! That's nasty. This taste worse than Gerber baby squash!"

From Macro
"Here's another one. Maybe this one will taste better"

From Macro
"This one is kinda prickly"

From Macro
"This one kinda hurts"

From Macro
"I'm going for it anyways"

From Macro
"Not so bad"

From Macro
"All that pinecone eating has got me thirsty"

From Macro
"I see my dog Murphy drink from this bowl all the time"

From Macro
"I think I'll have a drink myself"

Boys!

What do you think? Think I could write a children's book???

I got some good ones of Tylan & his dad too!
From Macro

From Macro

He's getting so big now that he'll be walking soon.
From Macro

And he's getting lots of teeth for all that pinecone eating!
From Macro

I'm headed to the mountains this weekend to hang out with my sister in law Lisa. Looking forward to some girl time and wishing it wasn't going to rain.

Kim Frazier's wedding pictures are out & blogged. Check it out. They are absolutely beautiful.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Love,
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP