CM Assignment: Happiness

This month's Clickin Mom's assignment is HAPPINESS.

Happiness is getting a macro lens for your birthday & taking her out for a spin. It's definitely spring here in NC (even though it has felt more like summer) which means flowers and pollen are out and about! I took my camera to work one day and crossed the street to the Capital to capture some of the flowers. Also ended up at the NC Arboretum for 30 minutes before I was exhausted. Apparently I can't get up & down and bend like I use to. Macro shots always involve getting on the level of your subject. Since I can't lie on my stomach, that presented a bit of a problem but I still got a few shots. I haven't been out & photographed anything in awhile. So this was a nice escape on an absolutely beautiful day.

I start you with my favorite from the day

From Macro 2012

From Macro 2012
From Macro 2012
From Macro 2012
From Macro 2012
From Macro 2012
From Macro 2012
From Macro 2012
From Macro 2012
From Macro 2012

And last but not least another favorite from the day. That lens was so close you could actually see the pollen on the leaf. Amazing! Gotta love macro!
From Macro 2012

Be sure to follow the loop & see what Philippa got. Click here
Til next time,
Candice

Rebecca  – (April 1, 2012 at 7:45 PM)  

Happiness IS getting a macro lens for your birthday! Congrats! The pictures are beautiful!

Jessica  – (April 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM)  

Soooo beautiful. These photos make me happy, too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP