We got our crib!!!

We got our crib this past weekend which was a complete miracle from JC himself! I called last Monday because it had been 4 weeks since we ordered it and the guy said that it would take a another week to get it in the store & then another week to deliver it. I wanted the nursery all set up before all our visitors in April so I was stressing a bit. So I just prayed about it the next morning and boom- they called 5 days later & it was here. Praise you Lord!

I've been waiting for this crib to get in my house for 4 MONTHS! I started doing crib research in December. I got a little obsessed with Baby Bargains book & we got sucked into buying a good quality A rated crib. This thing is made by Munire. We call it Manure around the Craig household. Seems funny that we paid all this money & our baby is sleeping in a crib that sounds like cow crap. Guess you can take a girl out of TX but you can't take the country out of her no matter where she's at.

From Nursery

I was so excited to see this thing arrive. It literally was like I was 7 years old again waiting for Santa to arrive. Can you tell I was excited?
From Nursery

It rained off & on Saturday and of course it started pouring when the guys drove up which made me a little nervous. Luckily it was nice & protected.
From Nursery

Like any good wife, I demanded that my husband assemble the crib NOW!
From Nursery

Luckily Mel was on hand to help as well.
From Nursery

And now it's all set up & ready to go.
From Nursery

Love it & love the dresser as well.
From Nursery

Still seems crazy to me that a little baby is going to be sleeping in that crib, living in our house and invading our lives. Not sure if I'll be ready by the time she gets here but her nursery sure will be. Can't wait to show you pictures of the final project in April!
From Nursery

Love,
One excited mama

Kim  – (March 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM)  

Love it, BF!!! SO cute! :-) Can't wait to see the finished nursery! :-) Love ya!

Momma T  – (March 29, 2012 at 12:30 PM)  

oh my goodness, ya'll look so happy putting Sweet P's room together......right at 2 weeks and I will be bringing all of the bedding and window treatments in to really make it look so so so very sweet...........I am kinda getting excited about seeing it and well as you and my baby in 2 week, I love you Big Big like the World

Mel :) –   – (April 2, 2012 at 9:01 AM)  

you forgot to mention the 20 minutes we spent on hold with MANURE to help us figure out why nothing fit :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP