22 Weeks

I am now 22 weeks pregnant (5.5 months). It's been pretty low key 2 weeks since you've seen the belly last. My pelvic pain has either lessened or I'm just getting use to it. The baby still moves around like crazy on her scheduled times and I'm starting to gain some weight! Things are good.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
How far along? 22 weeks (5.5 months)
Total weight gain? 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes? YES! I've been doing LOTS of shopping lately getting ready for spring which includes lots of stretchy dresses. Finally found a pair of white pants & white jean capri's at a consignment shop this week. Super excited about that purchase.
Sleep? Still sleeping good with my body pillow. Getting up about twice in the night to pee
Best moment of the week? Todd got me a macro lens for my birthday! Said he wouldn't but I knew he would. Now I'll be able to get all of those close up shots of her eyelashes, lips, fingernails, toes & even the hair on her ears. I freakin can't wait
Miss anything? Dunkin Donuts coffee (CAFFEINATED) with 2 Sweet n Low's
Movement? All the time. She's still keeping up with her schedule Jazzercise routine of 7am, 10am, 12p, 3pm, 7pm & 10 pm. One day this week she literally moved the entire day. It wore me out. I begged her to take it easy the next day to give me a break and she literally slept all day long. Guess she wore herself out too.
Food cravings? Pizza Hut breadsticks. They have them at our Target in Apex & I get them everytime I go in (which happens to be a lot lately)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Girl
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Had heartburn so bad one night that it literally woke me up. My friend Heather recommended Zantac. So went to CVS the next morning, got a year's supply (which isn't cheap) and haven't had heartburn since. Go figure! So if you suffer from heartburn & need some Zantac, give me a call.
Wedding rings on or off? Still can't wear it. Tried wearing a silver band this week & that made my finger break out too.
Happy or Moody? I think I'm pretty much happy with a side of moody every once in awhile
Looking forward to? Having daddy back in town. He left Wednesday on a fishing trip & won't be back until midnight on Sunday. Even though I have enjoyed having the bed all to myself & not having anybody touch me while I sleep, I do miss him. The house is lonely without him there.

Til next time,
Candice

Kim  – (March 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM)  

This made me laugh... So incredibly Candice... That's why I like it! :-) Love ya, Girl! I live for these updates!

Nat  – (March 11, 2012 at 7:27 PM)  

I wonder if she'll be as active on the outside! Hugs girly!

Momma T  – (March 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM)  

My baby is growing growing growing....you look sot good and you are on the down side of this pregnancy! Can't wait to see you in April for the party! I am sewing, sewing, sewing and should have all ordered items completed by the deadline! much love, mom

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP