CM Assignment: The way I view SWEETNESS & LOVE

It's time for another Clickin Mom assignment. This month is 'The way I view.... SWEETNESS & LOVE'. February has been chalk full of sweetness & love. We have had so much to celebrate in February: Todd's birthday, finding out we're having a baby GIRL, Valentine's day and then our 2nd year wedding anniversary.

Sweetness & Love is finding out that you're having a GIRL & going shopping with your mom the next day to buy your daughter/grand daughter her first pair of SHOES! If she's anything like her mother OR grandmother, this will be the first of hundreds & hundreds of pair of shoes she will own in her lifetime.

From CM The Way I View

Sweetness & Love is comparing your baby's shoes to her daddy's and realizing just how little she's going to be.
From CM The Way I View

Sweetness & Love is your husband going above & beyond on Valentine's day. Like sending roses to your office.
From CM The Way I View

And cooking for you for the FIRST time in 2.5 years that you've known him! And not only does he cook for you, but he also cooks your favorite meal: Pork chops, mashed potatoes, cream style corn, rolls & sweet tea.
From CM The Way I View

And listening to you complain for weeks about how you lost the 2nd earring to the favorite pair you own and going not only to a mall but TWO malls to find something that was close to a replacement.
From CM The Way I View

Sweetness & Love is ending your Valentine's day with all the stuff above PLUS going to a chick flick "The Vow". I had a pretty good Valentine's day if I say so myself.

And finally sweetness & Love is finishing the month in Asheville to celebrate your 2nd wedding anniversary at the Grove Park Inn. Salt water pools, hot tubs, massages and outstanding food finish up your celebration. Wish I had a picture of the spa area at the Grove Park but they don't allow that so you'll just have to go see it for yourself.
From Asheville_2nd Anniversary

February has been a great month with lots of SWEETNESS & LOVE.

If you would like to see what Philippa experienced in February, go check it out here
Til next time,
Candice

Momma T  – (March 2, 2012 at 1:10 PM)  

Sweetness and Love---'ju is full of sweetness and love and 'ju is surrounded by sweetness and love. I am so glad! I love 'ju man, he good, he kind, he important. Love the pictures. Mom

Nat  – (March 3, 2012 at 7:10 AM)  

Todd is a keeper for sure! I also love her first shoes. they are totally adorable. hugs!

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2012 at 9:25 AM)  

These pictures gave me "sweet" chills! Lovely!

Angela  – (March 3, 2012 at 5:55 PM)  

I love that shot of those sweet little shoes and your hubby definitely seems like a keeper!

Kim  – (March 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM)  

This was great, BF! Love it!!! :-)

photomomma  – (March 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM)  

When I first saw that little shoe the only words were "OMGosh So Sweet"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP