20 Weeks

I am 20 weeks pregnant which means I am exactly half way through this pregnancy. It seems like yesterday when we told my mom at Christmas and now I'm half way through. But there are definitely days when I feel like I have been pregnant for 5 months and can only imagine how things are going to change from here.

Since our last baby post 2 weeks ago, things have definitely changed. She has grown a lot because I have grown a lot. Two weeks ago, I couldn't feel her and now I feel her all the time. It still feels like an upset stomach to me but now I know it's not gas, it's her! She seems to be a very active little girl. She has what I like to call "Jazzerise" class every day at 10am, 12p, 3pm, 7pm and 9pm. I swear it feels like she is going crazy and since we saw her stretching herself on the last ultrasound, I know she's busy doing all her stretches. Maybe this means that she's going to be like Todd because her movements seem to be routine and she's exercising (didn't get any of that from me). We are registering on Sunday after church. Our sweet friend & neighbor, Chessie, is going with us to help us out. I'm bringing the Baby Bible (a.k.a Baby Bargains) and my list with all the things we need and all my notes. So hopefully we'll be prepared & it won't take too long.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

How far along? 20 weeks (5 months)
Total weight gain? 7 lbs (even though my body looks like I've gained more. Luckily it's gone all to the belly)
Maternity Clothes? Of course. Just ordered a few things online at Old Navy. Seem to really be having luck there.
Sleep? I have finally gotten use to the body pillow and I'm sleeping much better.
Best Moment of the Week? Spending time in Asheville with my sweet husband and getting pampered at the Grove Park Inn
Miss Anything? My small boobs. Never thought I'd ever say that but these things make me feel poofy and I can only imagine how much bigger they are gonna get.
Movement? Yep, all the time. Todd can even feel her sometimes now
Food Cravings? Still glasses of milk + now chocolate milk
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. I'm staying off the sweets & not getting an upset stomach anymore
Gender? Sweet baby GIRL
Labor Signs? No
Symptoms? Vomiting gone. Headaches gone. Now I'm having SEVERE PELVIC PAIN and terrible hemorrhoids (sorry but gotta tell you how it is). It feels like the baby is really low and pushing on my BOTH of my lower "areas". I'm scared that she's going to come out when I pee, she feels that low. So I went to the doctor about it last week and they said my cervix was closed shut & tight, uterus is where it needs to be and she looks fine. Have done a lot of goggling and I don't think its round ligament pain. I really think she's pushing down on my bladder & that what might be causing the pain. Not sure but it hurts to walk and I'm even more thankful for my desk job lately.
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. It's been 3 weeks of no rings & medicine so I thought I'd try to wear my wedding band this week but my hand was tore up the next day. I'm pretty sure this is the first time my body has rejected anything expensive let alone diamonds!
Happy or Moody? Happy but in some pain
Looking forward to? My Baby Party!!! My fabulous friends are planning a Baby Party (not to be confused with a Baby Shower) in April. We'll have a lot of out of towners and the party will be so cute, so fun and it will be awesome to have them all here.

Til next time,
Candice

Nat  – (February 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM)  

I love baby updates. Sounds like a great pregnancy so far. Hugs!

Kim  – (February 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM)  

Love it, BF! :-) This is so exciting! Wish I lived closer, :-(

Ashley Sisk  – (February 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM)  

You're still looking great girl - I know I popped just a little bit sometime last week but I'm still pretty small and probably have gained about the same amount. I'll be curious what happens in the next two weeks. And just fews until I know if we'll be having girl play dates. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP