2 years

Has it really been 2 years? Yes, it has! This Monday Todd & I will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary. We are headed to Asheville for the weekend for a little babymoon (our last trip together before the baby gets here). We'll be hanging out, seeing some of our favorite people (Rance & Jenni Shuler) and on Sunday we'll be spending the entire day at Grove Park Inn for some swimming & a massage. We've even got a room there for the night & reservations at Sunset Terrace inside the hotel. I'm so excited. Can't wait to get away, head to the mountains and spend some time together.

It's been a busy & fun 2 years. Seems just like yesterday we were planning the wedding. Now we're busy planning a nursery for a baby! God has been SO good to us and has poured out His love & His blessings for the last 2 years. We're excited to see what this next chapter will hold.

Until then, we remember that great day - February 20, 2010. Selling my mother's kidney to pay for it was SO worth it (just kidding!) Thanks MOM!!!

From COLOR
From COLOR
From COLOR
From COLOR
From COLOR

And the video I watched everyday for 6 months. http://www.robinlin.com/candicetodd/

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Candice

Nat  – (February 17, 2012 at 7:12 AM)  

Life seems to fly by when you are in love and it is full of surprises. Have a great trip!

Kim  – (February 17, 2012 at 8:44 AM)  

I can't wait to watch the video! I've never seen it. I also don't think I've ever seen the black & white picture of you and Todd dancing. I love it! Congrats, BF! Hope you get my card! Have a great weekend!!! :-)

Momma T  – (February 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM)  

Yes Yes it was worth selling my kidney for such a splendid celebration of your marriage...only got 1 left so you and Todd are gonna have to save for Paisley Lynn's wedding....oh Lordie, I am so excited about my new baby I can't hardly wait to meet her...have a FABULOUS trip, much love Momma T

Kelsey  – (February 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM)  

Okay, don't make me cry... again. That video gets me every time. I want to know that God has just as perfect of a plan for my own life, for your life, your husband, and now your baby GIRL... it just seems so perfect!! Enjoy your trip this weekend. I will call you soon (once you are home). :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP