CM Assignment: "The Way I View NEW BEGINNINGS"

Last fall I was looking for a photography forum to join. I had been looking at several but none catched my eye more than Clickin Moms. Although we weren't pregnant yet, I knew that Clickin Moms would be a good fit for me. It has lots of photography classes & forums with tutorials on how to take great pictures of kiddos. It was right up my alley. So I purchased a Lifetime Membership and have been poking around since. I haven't done much other than look. But over a month ago, I saw a forum where someone suggested a monthly assignment where we could use our cameras to show the world how we viewed a certain topic. Each month is a different word. This month's word is NEW BEGINNINGS. So I am now in a group of 12 women were we will blog for the next 12 months on how we view different things. Every week, I will give you a link to view Michelle's work (a mom in my group) and you can see what she comes up. If you follow the link in her blog, she will link you to another person and eventually you'll be able to see what all 12 of us have come up with. Pretty cool huh???

So here goes with the first assignment: NEW BEGINNINGS

We are definitely in a season of NEW BEGINNINGS over here at the Craig Household. Getting ready for Baby Craig has meant LOTS of reading.

From CM The Way I View

I originally thought that I would just be a carefree mom who would get that motherly instinct when the baby comes and I wouldn't worry about much else. WRONG! I have received several books from friends about pregnancy & have begun reading. Reading led to more reading & more curiosity which has essentially led to obsession, worry & becoming a Baby Diva! I have these 5 books now and I just ordered another 3. I feel like I need to do as much research and reading now so that I will prepared for this little life in July.

The book that I'm obsessed with now is Baby Bargains. My neighbor Chessie gave it to me and to be honest when I first saw it, I wasn't that interested. I mean, how hard is it to pick stuff out for your baby? Well, during my 2 months of morning sickness coupled with my desire to not leave the coach, I began reading it and soon became obsessed. Reading 115 pages on cribs was exciting. Now it's my personal challenge to get the very best 'A' rated crib for the cheapest price. I have gone everywhere and have narrowed down my choices. So once we find out what the sex of the baby is on February 9th, I'll have a crib the next day. What's sad is that I've read this book more than my own bible lately. Need to start putting priorities back in order but this book sucks you in. My next chapter is car seats. Can't wait for that one!!!!!
From CM The Way I View

My last picture was a present from our friends TJ & Claudia. Anybody that knows me, knows that I'm not really an animal person and my biggest fear in life are BIRDS! (It's a long story from college). So when I received this duckie from TJ, you'd think I wouldn't like it right? Wrong! I absolutely love it. It was so cute that I almost wanted to do the nursery in a duckie theme. Let me repeat that- I would have a room in my house with nothing but DUCKS. I guess pregnancy is already changing me as I prepare for NEW BEGINNINGS!
From CM The Way I View

Ok, go check out Michelle's take on NEW BEGINNINGS. Click here

Kim  – (February 1, 2012 at 5:35 PM)  

BF, did you forget the link? I loved your post! I just bought a card for you at Walmart and I think you might pee your pants when you read it. Good stuff!

Angela  – (February 2, 2012 at 6:41 AM)  

Congrats! It seems like not so long ago I was pouring over Baby Bargains myself trying to prepare for our first. It's such an exciting time and I wish you all the best!

Rebecca  – (February 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM)  

That's a great new beginning! Congrats!

Valeria  – (February 2, 2012 at 9:49 PM)  

Congrats pon your new Era. Love the books image.

Nat  – (February 3, 2012 at 5:52 AM)  

attack of the ducks!! LOL. Great shots and yes most of us go crazy with pregnancy and all preconcived notions of how we we would be go out the window. Have fun!

Irish Crew  – (February 3, 2012 at 1:45 PM)  

Congrats on your New Beginning.....I love the book pic...my favorite pregnancy book was "great expectations!!" You will have to post to let us know if you are having a boy or girl!! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP