Week 24

I'm 24 weeks pregnant. 6 months. Can you believe it? This baby will be here in no time!

Mel was over again for pictures in front of the board. I especially like this week's board because it relates to agriculture. The baby is the size of an ear of corn. Love it!

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

Somebody else wanted in on the photo session. I think his belly may be bigger than mine. Guess it's a good thing he's going on his annual lemonade diet next week.
From Baby Bump

How far long? 24 weeks (6 months)
Total weight gain? Apparently I was a bit off in the last baby bump post. I thought I had only gained 8 lbs but according to my doctor, it's more like 12. So the total 2 weeks later, is 14 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yep and not looking back.
Sleep? Same as last week. Although I did wake up twice in the middle of the night because of a charlie horse (will explain that later).
Best moment of the week? Going to the chiropractor (will explain later)
Miss Anything? My sanity (oh wait, did I ever have that?)
Movement? This chick is a gymnist or will be in karoate. She moves & kicks me all day long.
Food Cravings? Not really. Don't like the taste of coke anymore so I'm drinking sweet tea. I've convinced myself that it has less caffeine than soda. So between sweet tea & lemonade, I'm starting to wing myself off all coke products.
Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope
Gender? Fighting ninja
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? I love this part of the post. Seems like every month is some new adventure. New in the past 2 weeks: Leg Cramps & Back pain. I woke up TWICE last week in the middle of the night screaming from a Charlie Horse. Woke Todd up from a dead sleep & he told me to pinch my lip. I thought he was telling me to shut up so I rudely told him to pinch his own lip with all of my Texas sas. Guess if you pinch your lip, it will take away from the pain in your legs. Oops. I think that's the same night that my husband stopped calling me "Love" and now calls me "Grumpalina". I talked to my mother-in-law about my leg cramps & she told me to drink dill pickle juice. I thought that sounded crazy but it actually worked. Between that & a banana a day, I haven't had leg cramps again. Back pain: Oh this is fun. So I had extreme back pain Monday of this week. It hurt so bad that I could no longer sit at work by 2pm. So I called the chiropractor & they got me in that afternoon. Did some adjustments on Monday & Wednesday and I feel SO MUCH BETTER. The chiro said my back is out of wack & showed me how every nerve from your back ends up in your yahoo area. Guess that explains why downstairs hurts so much. After this week at his office, I think I may continue to go once a week for the rest of the pregnancy. I'm feeling so good that I'm wabbling a little less! Praise Jesus for Dr. John Smith on Captival Blvd! (that sounds sketchy but I promise it's legit!)
Wedding rings on or off? Still off.
Happy or Moody? Definitely moody. Picked up the nickname 'Grumpalina' this week & broke out into a serious crying session while talking about how I can't have a beer or glass or wine.
Looking forward to? Getting the nursery ready. We got our crib yesterday (post coming soon about that). I can't wait to get all the crafts done & everything. She'll definitely have the cutest room in the whole house.

Til next time,
Grumpalina

Kim  – (March 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM)  

Girl... I busted out laughing 3 different times during this post. Brandon asked me what I was laughing about. I just sighed and said, "Candice!" My favs= "this chick, Fighting Ninja, yahoo, and Grumpalina". Good stuff!

Momma T  – (March 26, 2012 at 5:27 AM)  

Rodney and I read your blog together on Sunday afternoon, oh my goodness! We did laugh out loud at several of your comments, however, the funniest dang thing is your husband sticking his belly out there with yours! Too much, I tell you too much! I love the fact that Paisley is the size of an ear of corn, that means she is growing growing growning......can't wait to see you in May, much love, Momma T

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP