Baby Party Preview

I've spent the last 3.5 hours culling & editing the 646 pictures that Melanie took of the baby party. I'm not ready to blog about the entire thing but I did want to give you a preview of my favorite pictures from that day which have nothing to do with me and everything to do with the funniest set of 2 year olds I have ever met!

From Baby Party
From Baby Party

I'm hoping I can get the rest blogged by tomorrow. Lots to share & lots to show you so stay tuned!
Candice

Mel :) –   – (April 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM)  

aaah love those girls! I seriously didn't think it was possible to have that big of a personality in that small of a package!!!! Geraldean has her hands full :)

Can't wait to see what other ones you picked. I haven't even downloaded them to my computer yet.... seemed like a lot of work.

Love ya!

geraldean  – (April 18, 2012 at 8:11 PM)  

:). My sweet girls!! Living life to the fullest!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP