26 Weeks

I'm 26 weeks pregnant (6.5 months). Not much new since last baby bump post except more growth. One day this week my stomach was in so much pain. It literally felt like somebody was stretching out my skin. My tummy hurt like somebody punched it. I had no clue what was going on. The next day I weighed myself and I had gained 1.5 lbs since the day before. Guess we hit a growth spurt this week.

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!!!

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

How far along? 26 weeks (6.5 months)
Total weight gain? Who knows? 16 lbs?
Maternity Clothes? Yep, buying lots of dresses. Need to chill out on the shopping.
Sleep? Still good
Best moment of the week? Seeing her dance routine from the outside of my stomach. I literally saw my stomach move and it looked like she was punching with her right fist going "1,2,3". Then she did it again with her left fist "1,2,3". Looks like Todd may have a kick boxing buddy on his hands!
Missing Anything? No pelvic pressure & my small boobs. I'm pretty sure I'm about to go up ANOTHER bra size. I'll look like Jessica Simpson if I continue this way.
Movement? All the time even though she's switched up her routine a bit lately. Seems to have changed the schedule by an hour. So now it's 6am, 9am, 11am, 2pm, 6pm & 9pm. I've even felt her at night when I get up to go to the bathroom. Never gives herself a break.
Food Craving? Pink Lady sno-cones from Pelicans (even though they give me heartburn like a dirty old man)
Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope
Gender? Professional Kick Boxer
Labor Signs? No
Symptoms? Same as before. Pelvic pressure, butt & back pain. Going to the chiropractor is helping. I think I need some extra padding on my work chair because it's killing me. Some days I can't sit past 2pm.
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody? Happy 2 weeks ago but moody this past week
Looking forward to? All of our out of town guests coming up next weekend for the BABY PARTY! Holla. This is gonna be the BEST baby party anyone has ever seen. I seriously can't wait.

Til next time, Candice

Momma T  – (April 9, 2012 at 5:06 AM)  

OH my goodness my baby P is growing, growing, growning! WOW you look great my dear, I can't wait to see you this weekend for the Baby Party. I hope I get to see Sweet P's dance routine as well. I love you Big Big like the World. Momma T

Nat  – (April 9, 2012 at 5:24 AM)  

I love reading your updates. Looking great and I can't wait to see pics of your party!!

Ashley Sisk  – (April 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM)  

I always look forward to your updates because it gives me something to look forward to (or not) in my coming weeks. My baby girl has started moving more as well...and I've got that pelvic pressure problem too. I'm kinda scared to weigh myself because I think she did a lot of growing the past few days.I was hungry as a horse - insert horse noise. But you still look great. Oh yeah, and shopping...it's definitely a problem for me. I just want to shop shop shop.

Kim  – (April 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM)  

Good report, BF! Sorry about the dirty old man heartburn. No one tells a story like you! Can't wait to see you at the May baby shower!!! Love ya!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP