28 weeks

Time again for a baby bump report. Here are the pictures from today.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

How far along? 28 weeks (7 months)

Total weight gain? Not exactly sure but maybe 16 lbs?

Maternity Clothes? Yep. Still need to chill out on the shopping.

Sleep? Still good until I burnt my arms at Todd's mud run yesterday. They're so red & sore that I couldn't sleep a wink last night. Not the wisest thing I have ever done.

Best moment of the week? Seeing our munchkin on the big screen. We had our 28 week ultrasound on Friday and got to see her up close & peronal. Loads on info to share with you about that visit but I'll wait and that will have it own post.

Missing Anything? Not really

Movement? All the time and I'll explain why in her ultrasound post. But this week she did something that I've never seen before. Instead of a punch or a kick, my entire belly was shaking. It felt like she was doing the shimmy in there. I had watched Dancing with the Stars the night before and it was Latin night. I swear the next day, she was doing the salsa & shaking her chest.

Food Craving? Not really. Cutting back on the milk intake now.

Anything making you quesy or sick? Nope

Gender? Salsa dancer

Labor Signs? No

Symptoms? Major back pain this week. I over did it at the party baby & lifted things I shouldn't have (even though people told me not to) and just tired from such an exciting weekend so I paid for it towards the end of the week.

Wedding rings on or off? Off. Wore them for the baby party & my hand was a mess the next day.

Happy or Moody? Happy & overwhelmed with the amazing blessings in my life. From awesome friends who showered me with SO much love to a healthy baby who getting big & growing good. I'm a happy camper!

Looking forward to? Breast feeding class this weekend. That should be educational.

Til next time,
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP