Maternity Pictures

Here are the rest of the maternity pictures that my friend Mel took this past Sunday. All of them are amazing so it was hard for me to pick my top 91 out of 531 pictures to share in a galley. You can imagine how much harder it was to pick a few to share with you.

From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures
From Maternity Pictures

Mel follows the blog so if you loved the pictures (and I know you did!), give her some comment love below.

If you got a hankering for more and want to see the entire galley, click here.
Maternity Pictures

Can't thank you enough Mel!!! This was a true gift.

Love,
Candice

Victoria  – (April 11, 2012 at 5:47 AM)  

LOVE the one where you're in blue with the white frame around your belly! That is SOOO sweet!
But I love them all! Mel, you can't leave!

Lisa Craig  – (April 11, 2012 at 7:51 AM)  

They are all gorgeous! It's so nice to have such talented friends (and family)! Great job, Mel! And, Candice you definitely have "the glow!"

Mel :) –   – (April 11, 2012 at 9:37 AM)  

Thanks guys! I can't take all the credit though, Candice was a wonderful model (it is surprisingly difficult to get good shots when the models aren't photogenic) and she really did her homework to figure out what/where/when she wanted photos of (ahem controlling much?). :)
aaah I can't believe how good they turned out, I'm in LOVE with them.
Candice you need to create a photo collage like you used to do with your blog photos - both for the blog AND to print for your place (either framed or as a canvas) - these photos are begging for it!

Mel :) –   – (April 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM)  

p.s. you didn't post my favorite photo... saving it?

Mel :) –   – (April 11, 2012 at 9:39 AM)  

p.p.s. I forgot to say you're welcome (in case it wasn't obvious). I was so honored you asked me to do the photos in the first place, and I'm thrilled I was able to give you what you wanted! (I was a bit nervous....)

Momma T  – (April 11, 2012 at 1:34 PM)  

These photos are professional quailty, I can't imagine them being any better! They glow on all of them is outstanding. God has created this beauty that so few can capture but Mel you got it! Way to go girl. Anxious to see you this weekend....And yes Candice Ann is very photogentic--she gets that from me.....he he he he he he

Kim  – (April 11, 2012 at 2:21 PM)  

Unbelievably gorgeous & perfect! I love them ALL!!!Great work!!!

Nat  – (April 12, 2012 at 6:05 AM)  

The pictures are beautiful! Mel did an amazing job. You look beautiful. Your eyes look so blue in the 3rd pic, I bet Paisley will be blessed with them too. Lots of hugs.

Ashley Sisk  – (April 12, 2012 at 6:59 AM)  

These are beautiful - where did you guys go? I've got to start thinking about where I want mine done.

Kelsey  – (April 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM)  

Incredible Mel! Love them all. Candice, you simply are too pretty for words. Love you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP