Fresh corn!

I've been in a photography slump lately. I've had no desire to take or edit pictures. It's too hot outside and I'm tired of the same shots of Paisley. But we had a new arrival today- fresh sweet corn! There's nothing like some corn to get your creativity a flowing!!!

From Paisley_12 months
From Paisley_12 months

Paisley wanted in on the action & wanted to help shuck corn.
From Paisley_12 months

And by helping I mean she wanted to eat the corn
From Paisley_12 months
From Paisley_12 months

From Paisley_12 months

I mean have you seen anything cuter in your life?
From Paisley_12 months
From Paisley_12 months

p.s. Don't mind the massive bruise on Momma T's arm. I promise we don't beat her (well maybe sometimes we do?! Oops)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP