Birthday surprise

There are a TON of pictures to share with you from Paisley's 1st birthday party (even though they're crappy because my stupid flas wasn't working right). But before I edit those (not looking forward to that) I want to share one picture with you.

We had a little surprise for Paisley & the party guests- we're expecting Baby #2 in January!!!!

From Paisley's 1st bday party

Shocked? So were we. We wanted kids close in age but not necessarily this close. I would have preferred to be living in my own home as well and not living with my momma but I've got to trust God's perfect timing. So we'll welcome a new baby in the new year and hopefully get into our new house sometime then to. You know us- life can't just be mundane. We've always got to do crazy things!!!

More pics coming soon.

Kelsey  – (July 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM)  

Congratulations to the Craigs!!! Paisley will be a great big sister:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP