Happy Birthday Daddy!

We are celebrating Todd's birthday today. He woke up to a very cute picture & card from his daughter that reads....

Daddy,

I love you. I love when you get me up from my crib in the morning and sing my good morning song. I love it when you play with me, teach me new things and make up silly songs. I love to dance with you. I even love to watch you play soccer on the xBox 360 (even though Mommy says you are really wrong for letting me do that). I love you because you are my daddy and you are great.

From Paisley_7 months
From Paisley_7 months

I love you Llama Llama!

Paisley

Mel :) –   – (February 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM)  

one card down, two more to go!!!

Loving Paisley's festive getup here! I guess she's feeling better with all those smiles to share!

Happy birthday to your lovely Todd!!!! Love that man!

Miss ya and love you too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP