Bobbie's Bachelorette Party

We were in Atlanta this past weekend for Bobbie's bachelorette party. My best friend is getting married!!! Can you believe it? If you can't believe me, just read the sign. haha

From Bobbie's Bacholorette

One of Bobbie's friends- Courtney- hosted at her house. Can I stop and tell you how much I LOVE Courtney? Feel like we were kindred spirits. So glad she is in Bobbie's life!
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

I kept asking Bobbie what she wanted to do for her party & she wanted it low key. No going out in downtown Atlanta and she wanted it small & at someones house. I racked my brain for weeks trying to think of something fun for us to do at someones house and it hit me- PHOTO BOOTH! Not sure where I got this idea but I hit up Pinterest and it sounded like a win. So I worked on getting props & crafts ready for weeks. I hope you like the following results.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

In search for crazy photo props I knew I wanted some wigs. I asked my friend Victoria if she knew anybody kinda strange that would have wigs on hand only to find out that my own husband owns EIGHT wigs. Don't ask! All I know is that they came in handy.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

Bobbs had mentioned that she wanted cupcakes shaped as a wedding dress. I found a local woman who did it for me. Looked exactly like the pic on Pinterest.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

And for a favor- you got to take a cupcake home.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

We played 'How well do you know the Bride' game
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

And then things got fun. Bobbie opened gifts.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

And proceeded to have herself a good time.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

Next up? The PHOTO BOOTH! We got some fun pics of us girls.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

I set up the tripod while I was cleaning up & thought the girls had the camera under control. Apparently I should have went over the 'focus' button on my camera before I walked away. oops
From Bobbie's Bacholorette
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

Somebody eventually figured it out & got some good shots that were in focus.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

See how the wigs came in handy???
From Bobbie's Bacholorette
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

We all had a great time together celebrating Bobbie! I think she had a great time & felt very loved. The next time I see her, she'll be walking down the aisle.
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

I can't wait to be apart of her day!
From Bobbie's Bacholorette

I love you Bobbs!!!!
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP