Happy New Year

Happy 2013!!! Can you believe 2012 is over & 2013 is upon us? Well, 2012 was a life changing year for us here at the Craig household. July 16, 2012 was the day that our lives were changed forever when Miss Sweet P came into our world. Looks like 2013 will also be a life changing year with me quitting my job to stay at home & us moving to Southeast Texas. I feel like 2012 has been such a hard year for so many of our friends who have cancer, lost loved ones or who have been sick. I pray that 2013 will be a year of good health, lots of laughs and God's blessings for you & your family.

We did a 5 minute photo shoot yesterday with Paisley & our New Year grab. I think this may be my new favorite picture of P. I crack myself up with the captions that I think of. Guess I really do need to get out of the house more!

From Paisley_Month 6

To me, this baby just keeps getting cuter & cuter
From Paisley_Month 6

From Paisley_Month 6

I hope everyone enjoys their New Years day. It's a lazy one around here since we actually stayed out until midnight. I haven't done that in FOREVER! I didn't drink a lick but feel like I have since I'm so tired. Momma just don't got it in her anymore!
From Paisley_Month 6

Happy New Year!!! CHEERS
Love,
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP