6 month bloopers

Getting 'good' pictures of Paisley is getting harder & harder now that she is moving around more. I still consider the following 'good' pictures even though they aren't pics of her smiling for the camera. These outtakes from yesterday cracked me up and I just had to share.

P is obsessed with EVERYTHING going into her mouth. It's tough getting a shot of her in the bumbo when all she wants to do is chew it!

From Paisley_Month 6
She is also easy distracted. Loves playing with her toes (remind me to teach her to keep her legs closed when she gets older. hehe)
From Paisley_Month 6
Now that she's aware of her surroundings, she'd rather talk to the bunny than look at the camera.
From Paisley_Month 6
And she'd rather bite his face off
From Paisley_Month 6
Little stinker
From Paisley_Month 6
Some of you may wonder what I do with those stickers once we're done with our photo session.
From Paisley_Month 6
Like any other good mother would do- I let her eat them!
From Paisley_Month 6
From Paisley_Month 6
From Paisley_Month 6

Happy Thursday folks! (Is it Thursday? I seriously don't know what day it is now that I'm not working)

Snow is in our forecast for tonight so I'm hoping for some pictures of P & snow!!!!

Victoria  – (January 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM)  

She seriously is the cutest kid ever! LOVE her!

Mel :) –   – (February 2, 2013 at 12:37 AM)  

These are hilarious! Girl just wants to put everything in her mouth (might want to tell her not to do that when she gets older either ;). Can't wait to see the trouble she gets into in the next 6 months!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP