Oh Chalkboard paint how I love thee!

Oh Chalkboard paint how I love thee!

From Paisley_Month 5

You & I met 1.5 years ago. Since then you have captured my heart. I use you for all sorts of things. You were a great help to capture each week of my pregnancy.
From Baby Bump

You help me welcome guests into our home.
From Paisley_Month 5

You have even showed up in my kitchen.
From Paisley_Month 5

If I had it my way, we'd have an entire wall of chalkboard paint. I can't wait to get to our new house in Texas and use you ALL THE TIME! Oh what fun we'll have!

If you think I need to get out of the house- then you'd be right. We're headed to Atlanta this afternoon b/c I'm hosting my best friend's bachelorette party. I'm setting up a photo booth for the party & I have used a ton of chalkboard paint to get ready. Can't wait to show you pictures when I get back.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Candice

Victoria  – (January 24, 2013 at 6:19 AM)  

YAY! I hope everything goes so well for Bobbie! I can't wait to see pictures!

Kelsey  – (January 24, 2013 at 11:35 AM)  

Does this mean the doors are open for me to come again soon??

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP