Christmas with the Craigs:2012

Our 1st Christmas together as a family of 3 wasn't quite had I envisioned it to be. My brother in law, Marcus, had the flu the week before Christmas so we waited a day to let his meds kick in & their house to air out. I woke up on Sunday morning with a scratchy throat but didn't think about it. We drove to Atlanta that day & by Sunday night my eyes were watering and I felt horrible. Had fever all night long & didn't sleep at wink. I woke up Monday morning (Christmas Eve) and just knew I had the FLU! After a 3.5 hr wait at the Minute Clinic, it was confirmed. The FLU for Christmas! I bought masks so I wouldn't get anybody else sick and just tried to "isolate" myself. I was mostly worried about my nephew Benton who has had RSV & has been in & out of the hospital but God was faithful and so far NO ONE has gotten the flu from me. Even Sweet P seems to be fine.

Mommy is sick so masks for everyone!

From Christmas 2012

Christmas morning brought lots of joy with Kinley's red kitchen.
From Christmas 2012

Mr. Benton loved his new wheels
From Christmas 2012

Paisley could have cared less about presents but LOVED the wrapping paper
From Christmas 2012

Gotta love Christmas morning pictures when everybody looks like a wreck.
From Christmas 2012

Todd got a TEXAS belt buckle. Every rancher needs a belt buckle & I figured he needed his before we moved.
From Christmas 2012

I got a BIG surprise this year- mentoring session with my favorite photographer & friends (whom I stalk ) Lauren Garrison. I was literally jumping up & down. Todd had asked if he could combine my Christmas & birthday gifts and I informed him that it better be a good one & it was !
From Christmas 2012

Christmas day was spent at Sean & Kristen's for dinner. Kristen served the most amazing food on an absolutely gorgeous table.
From Christmas 2012

Paisley loved her Grandma Beth
From Christmas 2012

There was lots of chaos & lots of fun with 5 kids!
From Christmas 2012
From Christmas 2012
From Christmas 2012

There was even dancing to booty music. My niece Calista loves to dance.
From Christmas 2012

I didn't take my normal amount of pictures since I really wasn't up to par but I did score some pretty cute ones of Paisley.

I love this picture of Paisley & her daddy on Christmas Eve.
From Christmas 2012

Is it just me or does this kid get cuter & cuter????????
From Christmas 2012

I hope you & your family had a very Merry & sick free Christmas!
P.S. Happy New Year!

Kelsey  – (January 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM)  

YES! SHE DOES GET CUTER AND CUTER!!!
Let's schedule a trip for me to come and babysit soon! :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hopefully you are feeling better now.
Hugs!
K

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP