5 months

Paisley was 5 months yesterday. After the tradegy in CT this past Friday, I have to admit that I hugged her a little harder & kissed those fat cheeks a 1,000 times more this weekend. I CANNOT even imagine what those parents are going through. I can honestly say I don't know what I'd do if something ever happened to Paisley. All I can do is pray for EVERY single person affected by this senseless act and pray that somehow God brings good from this evil.

Here is my 5 month Sweet P- she is finally starting to smile for the camera

From Paisley_Month 5
From Paisley_Month 5
From Paisley_Month 5

And an extra one- I know everybody is busy this week preparing for Christmas. If you're like me, you've waited way too long to get everything done. Here's hoping you get all your to-do's knocked out this week.
From Paisley_Month 5

Kelsey  – (December 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM)  

she is so cute. such a happy baby:) it will be even more crucial that you update this blog once you move. hope to see you before you move. love you.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP