Happy Valentine's Day

From Paisley_7 months

I think Valentine's day is a little over rated but I do like celebrating every little holiday Paisley. And the way we celebrate around here? PHOTO SHOOT!
From Paisley_7 months
From Paisley_7 months
From Paisley_7 months
From Paisley_7 months
From Paisley_7 months
From Paisley_7 months

Not everyone around here thinks that photo shoots are fun like I do. I spend HOURS creating backgrounds and getting the 'shot' ready only to have about 10 minutes to execute. Then I start getting faces like this.....
From Paisley_7 months

Hope you're spending your Valentine's day with a loving and COOPERATIVE person :-)
Love,
Candice

Victoria  – (February 14, 2013 at 7:16 AM)  

AHHH, I love her. She's seriously the best baby ever!

Mel :) –   – (February 16, 2013 at 2:59 AM)  

Even if Paisley doesn't appreciate your beautiful photo sets, we all do!!! I'm so proud of all of your creativity and DIYs in my absence! Give the little one some big kisses for me! Love you guys!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP