Spring Arbor

The tradition of visiting Spring Arbor nursing home continues with the girls even though I'm not the leader anymore. I'm SO thankful for a replacement who continues to do what I use to do with my Sunday school girls. Yesterday we met them at the nursing home for cookies & Valentine's crafts.

From Spring Arbor 2013
From Spring Arbor 2013

Paisley thought the crafts were fun to chew on.
From Spring Arbor 2013

The old folks love when we come to visit. (Side note: I'm NEVER putting someone I love in a nursing home. I know that I said that I would stop using the word NEVER but you can hold me to this one. These homes are a sad place and smell just awful :-( ) Even more reason why we should probably visit more than once a year. A very lonely place.
From Spring Arbor 2013

Elizabeth is doing a great job with the girls & they love her!
From Spring Arbor 2013

They also LOVE Paisley and fight over who can hold her. Poor P gets worn out every time I take her around the girls but I think the visit is always worth the 20 minute meltdown afterwards.
From Spring Arbor 2013

Happy Monday!
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP