SNOW!

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW. It won't be long before we'll all be there with SNOOOOOW. Name that tune! It's from the movie White Christmas and it was what I was singing in my head all weekend long because it SNOWED here Saturday. I was so excited because I really wanted to get shots of Paisley in snow before we left North Carolina. Well, my wish came true so we now have the images of her seeing snow for the first time.

She didn't quite know what to do with it. She looks thrilled to be out in the freezing cold doesn't she?

From SNOW in NC

From SNOW in NC
From SNOW in NC

I'm not sure how much snow we got (maybe an inch or two) but it was coming down in big white fluffy flakes. This picture doesn't do it justice- it was so pretty.
From SNOW in NC

Don't mind the surf board Paisley is sitting on. Can you believe I don't have a sledge after living in NY for 3 years?
From SNOW in NC

For once, I handed the camera off and got a picture of me and my girl :-)
From SNOW in NC

But the sweetest picture was of Paisley and her daddy (who she loves!!)
From SNOW in NC

I think this is an awesome picture of our house in the snow (don't mind the cars- we had a showing). Maybe if I included this picture in the MLS listing, somebody actually buy the stupid thing!
From SNOW in NC

Hope you all have a good week. Momma T is coming to town on Thursday and we can't wait!
Candice

Jennifer Brooke Shuler  – (February 20, 2013 at 4:53 AM)  

I was LOVIN' the fact that we were sharing the SNOW fall all across the state of NC on Saturday! :) So thankful Paisley got to see her first snow too! I love y'all!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP