CM Assignment: Friendship

It's that time again for another Clickin Moms Assignment and this month it's "How I view Friendship". I could go on & on about the wonderful friends I have in my life. (I truly do have the BEST friends in the entire world.) But instead I want to focus on my two new little friends. My friend Geraldean's 2 year old twins- Gussie & Ida.

First of all, these 2 little girls have got to be the funniest 2 year olds I have ever met. They drop one liners like it's going out of business. I caught myself listening to them and asking myself "did they really just say that?". Kids do say the darnest things but these two- STAND UP COMEDIANS! Typically I don't like the competition when people are funnier than me, but man you can't help but laugh when you are around them. They're also very well behaved and cute as buttons. My friend Geraldean truly is a super mom and is doing such a great job with them. I absolutely love spending time with these two. Makes me sad that I don't see them as often as I'd like.

From Gussie & Ida

The coolest thing about the girls is their FRIENDSHIP. These two are friends in every since of the word. They have this special connection with each other that most of us will never know. I have a sister and we have struggled our entire lives to get along and I can now say that we get along great. But that took YEARS of prayer on my mother's part. But I don't think I will ever experience what these girls have. They'll always have each other to lean on. Nobody will understand them as well as the other. And I hope/pray that they will continue to get along in their childhood well into their adulthood. There is something so special about having a sister. But to have an identical twin sister that you can lean on for your entire life- that is a rare commodity!

I take NO credit for these next pictures of the girls. My friend Melanie took these a few weeks again at the Baby Party & they really capture the girls friendship.
From Baby Party
From Baby Party
From Baby Party
From Baby Party

I mean how precious are these two??????????????

To continue to circle, check out what Philippa has come up with for Friendship by clicking here

Til next time,
Candice

Mel :) –   – (May 2, 2012 at 7:51 AM)  

aaaah I love those girls. Man are they ever adorable! and you're completely right, they are comedians!!! I think they're sharper than I am! And Geraldean IS a great mom, I can't believe everything she manages to do on top of taking care of twins! You're blessed to have them all in your life :)

Angela  – (May 3, 2012 at 8:24 AM)  

How precious! It took me many years to realize what a gift my sister is as well. Glad that these cuties have wasted no time in becoming best of friends and love your capture of them in the tub!

geraldean  – (May 3, 2012 at 3:02 PM)  

Oh man, you are killing me! You are so sweet! I am real proud of my ladies. They have a special connection for sure. Excuse me while I, "Help 'Raffe (giraffe) put jammies on"!! This giraffe is about as big as this comment box, so not sure what we are going to come up with!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP