Texas Part II

As promised I'm going back to Part II of our Texas trip. After Jonathan's graduation on Friday, we woke up Saturday morning and had a visit with my very good friends Reza & Homayra.

From Reza & Homayra

I met Reza in 2000 when I moved to College Station. I was in an Anthropology class and for extra credit, I signed up to have a conversation partner. So at our first meeting, Reza asked if we could do our meetings with his wife, Homayra. I agreed and a friendship with the 3 of us began. They didn't have any children at the time so they kinda adopted me, spoiled me and Homayra cooked Iranian food for me all the time. I love these people! Since then they have had TWIN GIRLS! I hadn't seen the girls since they were 6 months old. They're 5 today and cute as a button!!!! Here are some pictures from our very quick but wonderful visit.

The girls: Neeki
From Reza & Homayra

And Neeku
From Reza & Homayra

They had a great time playing Candyland with Momma T
From Reza & Homayra

And like every kid that I've ever met, they loved Momma T!
From Reza & Homayra

Neeki who is usually shy around strangers even let Momma T help her with some magnets.
From Reza & Homayra
From Reza & Homayra

This was the 1st time that Reza & Homayra met Todd.
From Reza & Homayra

And here's the whole gang!
From Reza & Homayra

It was a quick visit but it was SO wonderful to see this family. The literally were my family while I was in College Station and 4.5 years is WAY TOO LONG to go without seeing them.

Love you guys!
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP