30 Weeks

Time for the baby board! This was our 1st board without Melanie's help :-( Mel is in Canada tending to her sick grandmother so Todd & I were on our own. I did the board & Todd took the pictures. Definitely not as good as Mel's but oh well. I'm just warning you- the boards will be down hill from here. Mel will be back in Raleigh for a short time before she moves to Germany & then we're really on our own. So you've seen the best in previous weeks.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

How far along? 30 weeks (7.5 months)

Total weight gain? 18-20 lbs. Depends on the day. Can't get an accurate measure here at home.

Maternity Clothes? Of course. It's warmed up so finally getting to wear all those dresses I bought.

Sleep? Still good

Best moment of the week? Cracking up during Labor & Delivery class because Todd was acting up. I hope he's that funny in the delivery room. I know I'll need it!

Missing Anything? Being in control of my emotions

Movement? The last 2 days have been torture. Paisley got REALLY active yesterday after lunch. She was doing constant movements, jabs & punches. 3 hours later I was worn out and knew she would get tired and quit. Nope! She literally didn't stop until 8:30pm last night- 7.5 hours of intense kicking! I was worn out & had a meltdown. Todd suggested I take a bath (something we learned at Labor & Delivery class). He drew the water for me & put soft music on my iPod. I passed out at 8:30pm completely exhausted. This morning she & I had a little talk about how today was the Lord's day and we rested on the Lord's day. You think she has rested? Nope. Going nuts again today. Not sure what's going on in there but she's wearing her momma out.

Food Craving? Not really.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Gender? Karate Black Belt

Labor Signs? No

Symptoms? Heartburn & uncontrollable crying. This past week has been a tough one. There have been so many deaths & news of cancer this week. I haven't had the emotional capacity to deal with it all. I have cried more in the past 7 days than I have in the past 7 years. Seems like Satan is just on the attack lately and my poor hormonal self just can't handle things like I use to. I also am suffering from the worst heartburn. It's okay during the day but when I lay down at night, it feels like my throat in on fire and makes it very difficult to fall asleep.

Wedding rings on or off? Still off.

Happy or Moody? Moody & extremely emotional

Looking forward to? Going to TX on Friday for my brother's graduation from Texas A&M and our TX baby shower. Can't wait to be home!

Til next time,
Candice

Kim  – (May 6, 2012 at 6:18 PM)  

Oh wow! I didn't realize Jonathan was graduating already! That's awesome. Wow, Girl... you are having a big weekend. Is Todd coming, too? Can't wait to see ya. I'm really pumped about your presents! :-) Love ya!

Momma T  – (May 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM)  

I am so excited about ya'll coming to Texas this weekend, can't wait to see you, Todd and how Paisley is growing! I think Rodney is more excited than I am....really! love you

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP