32 Weeks

Not much is new since last week. Just some weight gain & growth on the baby. Here are the pictures from this week.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump


How far along? 32 weeks (8 months)

Total weight gain? 22 lbs. I'm at the point where I should be gaining a pound each week & we are right on schedule- have gained 2 lbs since my last baby bump post. I'm SO thankful the weight seems to be going straight to the tummy!

Maternity Clothes? Of course.

Sleep? Didn't sleep good while we were in TX but I'm back home and doing good again.

Best moment of the week? Being home for Mother's day. We got to go to church with my mom & the sermon was all about mothers & by honoring them, we honor God. Don't think I have been home for a Mother's day since I left TX 9 years ago. It was very special.

Missing Anything? Feeling normal. Sorry but it just feels like I'm hosting an alien in my body.

Movement? Miss thing already has a personality. She really likes hanging out on the RIGHT side of my tummy and she likes wearing the right side out. It actually feels like I'm bruised internally so I tried to lay on my left side last week so she would move over. She was NOT having any of that. I swear that chick put her feet on my left side and stuck her head on my right. Todd & I both saw her head poking out on the right side of my belly. It was a HUGE bulge! Not only does she know what she likes but apparently she has a big head. If you love me, you'll pray for me. I've got a feeling she will be just like her momma- stubborn, strong willed & full of TX sassiness. Please pray. I'm afraid what they say about paybacks are true.

Food Craving? Not really. Getting tired of milk. Now I just want sno-cones which give me awful heartburn.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Gender? Sassy Texas lady

Labor Signs? I'm having Braxton hicks! Those started this week. Paisley thinks it's fun to punch me while I'm having my uterus tighten up and it hurts SO bad

Symptoms? Nothing new

Wedding rings on or off? Still off. Wore them to the TX baby shower and my fingers were tore up that afternoon

Happy or Moody? Happy with a side of emotional

Looking forward to? Getting to see my friend Mel as much as I can over the next week before she leaves for Germany. Very sad week for me.

Til next time,
Candice

Nat  – (May 20, 2012 at 6:08 PM)  

I always look forward to these posts. Paisley is going to be a hand full but you wouldn't have it any other way. ;) only 8 more weeks to go!

Momma T  – (May 21, 2012 at 8:06 AM)  

very cute picture, she really is growing so much....watch what you profess...she is going to be a good baby and a good girl!

Kim  – (May 21, 2012 at 2:30 PM)  

Love you, Girl... Praying for you!!! :-)

Mel :) –   – (May 22, 2012 at 5:01 PM)  

cute board! was so great to see you and Todd last weekend and so happy you got to meet Cristian. Really excited for our girls date on Thursday and my going away dinner on Saturday. Going to MISS YOU SO MUCH when I move. aaaah I still can't believe I'm going to miss Miss Paisley's big arrival.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP