A Year Ago

Todd & I will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary on February 20. We are headed to Park City, Utah tomorrow to celebrate. We’ll be bundling up & getting on the skis for a few days. We are so excited! Can't wait to show you the pictures when we get back.

Can you believe it’s been a year already? Seems like this year has FLOWN by and it seems like the wedding was yesterday. A reflection back on that day.

A year ago God fulfilled His promise of a mate to me

From COLOR

A year ago my mother's prayers were answered
From COLOR

A year ago my parents gave me my dream wedding
From COLOR

A year ago I made a vow that I will keep for the rest of my life. Til’ DEATH do us part
From COLOR

A year ago I become a wife
From COLOR

A year ago I made the wisest decision that I have ever made. To marry a man that loves me like Christ loves the church
From COLOR

A year ago my family expanded & I become a Craig
From COLOR

A year ago I learned ALOT about my new brother-in-laws
From COLOR

A year ago I got to dance with Rodney & wipe the tears off his eyes when I thanked him for being the best father (that he didn't have to be)
From COLOR

A year ago I threw the BEST party I have ever thrown (with the help of my wonderful wedding coordinator Laci Banks)

From COLOR

From COLOR

A year ago my life changed forever. I will be forever grateful to my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, for what happened on February 20 just one year ago.
From COLOR

Nat  – (February 27, 2011 at 10:33 AM)  

beautiful! happy anniversary guys.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP