I got an iPhone 4!!!!

Well I finally got it- the iPhone 4. Stood in line at my local Verizon Wireless store at 6:15 this morning (in the snow). I thought the line was going to be crazy but it wasn't. I was number 5 in line and I had my new phone in hand by 7:30am. That was the easy part. It took over 2 hours on the phone with the Verizon Wireless Customer Service rep to figure out how to transfer my contacts. I was a little annoyed but they are transferred now and my next step will be figuring out how to work this phone. SO different than anything I'm use to.

I also decided to change my phone number. I've lived in NC for almost 5 years and have had a NY number for 8 years. So it was time to change. New number is (919)605-0379.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP