Happy Birthday Love!

Today is my husband's 45th birthday. The man does not look 45 nor does he act 45. He teaches me everyday that age is just a number. We did a little celebrating with some of his closest friends on Friday. We invited folks for what we called Fiesta De Rock which was a combination of his two favorite things- Mexican food & Rock Band. We started with dinner at LaCocina Mexican Restaurant in Apex. Its cheap Tex Mex & just a step up from Taco Bell so Todd was happy. We then came back to Chez Craig for some RockBand & strawberry cheesecake from the CheeseCake Factory. It was so yummy but we won't be having that next year. I had NO idea how expensive a cheesecake was from that place. Thanks to Mama Beth, Todd will be getting Sara Lee next year.


From Todd's 45th Bday



From Todd's 45th Bday


A $20 gift card to Taco Bell from TJ! What a perfect gift for Todd. Most folks might be offended by that but not my husband!

From Todd's 45th Bday


Todd's good friend Rusty is a kidder. He loves busting on Todd's age. This year he got Todd an 'Old Age Survival Fund' piggy bank & a book entitled "60 things to do when you turn 60".

From Todd's 45th Bday



From Todd's 45th Bday



My husband's love language is words of affirmation. The Craig family is HUGE on cards. They always send cards with the sweetest & longest messages. To some folks its about the presents (me) but to others its about the card (Todd). So when I invited people to the party I asked them to skip the presents & just get him a card with a message from their heart. Todd got so many nice cards & he felt so loved. Thank you to everyone who took the time to write something to my sweet husband. Your words were a source of encouragement & a sign of your love for him. He's had a stressful few weeks and you have no idea how much your words mean to the both of us.


From Todd's 45th Bday


Todd- I hate that you have to work on your birthday but I hope you had a good birthday weekend. You mean SO much to SO many! I'm thankful that God has allowed me to be one of those people who you have impacted with your steadfast faith & love. You are my bestest friend & I love hanging out with you each and every day. My love is not something that can be meausured. It is WAY OFF THE CHARTS!

LOC,
Candice

Kim  – (February 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM)  

Tell Todd we said Happy Birthday! We love you guys! Everytime I say something about Todd or our visit to Spurger, Brandon says, "He's so cool; I really liked him." We are TC fans!!! Love ya, BF! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP