Hunter's newborn session

It seems strange that everybody isn't on Facebook these days but there are some of ya out there. So for those of you who aren't on FB, here are a few pics from Hunter's newborn session with Danielle Brasher. I LOVE Danielle Brasher & we are very lucky to have her in this area. She came to our house & captured these shots and I just love them and I'm excited to share them with you.


Danielle also got a few pics of Paisley. It truly is amazing that Danielle got her to smile on camera. The second I take my camera out, Paisley frowns and usually runs the other way. But with Danielle, she hammed it up for the camera. I will forever be grateful for a few pictures of Miss P with a smile on her face :-)

These next pictures of Paisley & Hunter are my absolute favorites. So incredibly sweet!

I also LOVE this picture of our family of 4! Gonna get this one blown up soon.

Complete perfection! Thank you Danielle for capturing memories that we will treasure forever.

Anonymous –   – (March 13, 2014 at 7:59 AM)  

Beautiful pictures Candice!!! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!! Johnna and I were talking and wanted to get in touch with you to catch up. What is your email address?
Grace

Candice Craig  – (March 13, 2014 at 8:39 PM)  

Hey Grace! I wondered if that was you. My email is candiceacraig@gmail.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP