Scavenger Hunt Sunday

My friend Ashley Sisk hosts a Scavenger Hunt every Sunday. Each week she gives her viewers 5 words to capture during the week. Each week (for the past 2 years) I have told myself that I need to participate. I really am hoping to pick up my camera more in 2014 and start improving so I worked really hard this week to participate. Here are my pics for the week.

1. Doorway - Paisley playing in her room


2. Candid - I don't know why but I love this shot of Paisley playing in the hay with dirty shoes.

3. Open- My azalea flowers are starting to open. I hope that means Spring is coming. It's been a long, cold winter( even in Southeast TX where it never gets cold). I just wish TX had 4 seasons. It has warmed up a bit but it will be blazes hot before long.

4. Look up- Playing outside with her new basketball goal. I really wanted a picture of her trying to put her basketball in the hoop so I got my step stool out and waited for the shot. She of course didn't want to participate in what I wanted her to do and instead wanted to climb the step stool. Oh well. Still got a shot looking up.

5. Stuffed - We are "potty" training around here. I say "potty" training lightly. She showed an interest lately and since 2 in diapers is expensive, I thought I would try. Well it hasn't gone well. She has peed in everything but the potty. My floors, our humidifier and even a skillet she pulled out of the cabinet. Her stuffed sheep seems to have gotten the concept however  :-)

Unknown  – (March 16, 2014 at 1:54 PM)  

Your daughter is beautiful, you seem to capture her personality with the camera.

Unknown  – (March 16, 2014 at 2:12 PM)  

Open: the azalea is beautiful! We can't plant her until Memorial day.
Stuffed: Remember those days with 3 boys. Remember to drag this photo out when she graduates and display it at her graduation party!

Unknown  – (March 16, 2014 at 4:08 PM)  

Nice photos. Paisley is a cutie.She seems to know what the potty is for at least. The shot of her sitting in the grass is adorable.

21 Wits  – (March 16, 2014 at 5:38 PM)  

perfect presentation, and sweet little one!

Ida  – (March 17, 2014 at 11:38 AM)  

Wonderful set.
Paisley (what a pretty name) is adorable. How well I recall the Potty training days of my Granddaughter. Good luck, at least she's got the concept down. Wow you have an Azalea blooming. Mine are still in the bud stage. They won't bloom till April.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP