36 Weeks

We're in the final stretches people! I've heard that the last month is the toughest and I would have to agree. It's all about attitude and I have to admit that mine sucks. I just want this baby here and out of my tummy. I don't know if she'll hang out for another 4 weeks and I'm praying/hoping she doesn't. Everything is ready to go so she could come tomorrow and I'd be happy. Guess we'll see what happens.

Since it's Father's Day today, I let Todd join in on the baby bump pictures.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

How far along? 36 weeks (9 months)

Total weight gain? 24 lbs. Gained 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks which is pretty normal. She basically just needs to fatten up at this stage.

Maternity Clothes? I'm so big that I seriously don't want to wear anything but my PJ's. I went shopping last week and I was just too big to buy anything which is totally unlike me. I can't wait for normal clothes again.

Sleep? This has been rough. I had a few sleepness nights due to bad heartburn, my daughter's gymnastics practice at 2:30am, charlie horses and being sick. But there isn't anything Tylenol PM can't fix. Overall I feel tired even when I do get some sleep so I just feel like God is preparing me for this next chapter. Once thing that is consistent is my middle of the night potty breaks which are at 12:30am, 3:30am & 5:30am. I have a feeling that will be Paisley's feeding schedule and my body is preparing itself to wake up at those times now.

Best moment of the week? Finally getting nursery pictures taken & shown to the world. I had 112 people look at that blog post! That's the most views I've ever gotten on this blog. Guess people are really interested in Miss P's nursery.

Missing Anything? Not feeling top heavy. I seem to be all belly and it just feels like I'm going to fall over at any point.

Movement? She's got 2 new moves lately. When I was in High School, I was a Nederland Westernaire- that's the dance team (think Radio City Rockettes). We would preform at halftime for football games and we were a high kick line team. There was this one kick we called "the fan". That where you swing your leg around 360 degrees instead of kicking straight to your face. Recently, Paisley has started doing fan kicks. Apparently all the milk I've been drinking has gotten her bones nice & strong because those fan kicks are painful and seems like she does them in slow motion. Her 2nd move? She will move from her beloved right side and lay horizontal across the top of my belly. She even sits right at the surface of my skin so you can see her. I swear she's trying to crawl herself out of my womb.

Food Craving? Nothing but Todd has been craving Honey Nut Cheerios like crazy. He doesn't want me to cook- just wants Honey Nut Cheerios. He's a nut!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Braxton Hicks & lying down. I have thrown up 2 nights in a row. I guess all that squeezing on my stomach makes me sick. I go to the Dr on Tuesday & I'm going to talk to him about this & see if that's normal.

Gender? Nederland Westernaire Fan Kicker

Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks are pretty common these days. I'm gonna be graphic here but all that squeezing upsets my stomach and they have been keeping me VERY regular if you know what I mean which can be a little embarrassing at work!!!

Symptoms? Same old stuff.

Wedding rings on or off? Still off.

Happy or Moody? Moody, tired & sick. I had a sinus infection for almost 2 weeks and it completely wiped me out. I've been tired & cranky ever since. Now I'm not sleeping at night & things are coming out both ends. Not the most pleasant these days.

Looking forward to? Going into labor. NEVER in a million years did I think I would say that but I'm really ready. We're all set on our end. We reorganized the garage & the kitchen this weekend. I even packed my bag so we're ready! I'm not sure if it's wrong or selfish to pray that she's early but that's what I've been doing. I can do another 2 weeks but not sure if I could make it another 4 or 5 weeks. That sounds like torture. Guess we'll see!

Til next time,
Candice

Nat  – (June 17, 2012 at 3:07 PM)  

The last weeks are terribly uncomfortable but in no time you will be holding Paisely! Enjoy these last few weeks just you and Todd.

Momma T  – (June 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM)  

These pictures are great.....love to see daddy Todd kiss on Sweet P....so awesome...I know you haven't been feeling good lately, we have been praying for you to get better...Sweet P will come soon enough...we are praying for an easy delivery! Love you Big Big like the World

Ashley Sisk  – (June 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM)  

if you're uncomfortable then i don't know what I'm going to do. It's hot...my back hurts, BH hurts sometimes, the heartburn...oh my. Girl - let's introduce these little babes to the world. God has prepared us and I think we're both ready...well you first!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP