34 Weeks

We made MAJOR progress last weekend. We returned all duplicates and purchased everything that was left on our list. Our old neighbors, Tom & Chessie, came over and they showed us how to put the car seat in. The nursery is completely finished (pictures coming soon) and we are all ready to go. Now we just need a baby! I have been sick with a cold all week so I don't look the best but here are the baby bump pictures from this week.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

How far along? 34 weeks (8.5 months)

Total weight gain? 22 lbs. I was wrong last week. I actually LOST weight when I went to the Dr last week. Guess all that traveling and my 3 hours of errands each day kept the weight off. But I need to be gaining some weight soon!

Maternity Clothes? Of course.

Sleep? Depends on the day. I'm been trying to catch a cold this week and I haven't slept good at all. Also the heartburn is really making it hard to sleep lying down. I'm having to prop myself up more these days. I think Miss Paisley is going to have a head full of hair if what they say is true about heartburn.

Best moment of the week? Having our 3rd annual (and final) slumber party with my Sunday school girls on Friday night. We had a great time! One of the parents was nice enough to offer their house this year since I'm so far along. I still spent the night but it was nice to come home to a clean house on Saturday morning.

Missing Anything? I really would enjoy a nice, cold beer. Summer is definitely here and I miss swinging on the front porch with Todd drinking a cold brew.

Movement? The ninja baby is still active as always. She's getting so big now that I can actually feel her BONES in and outside of my stomach. It's the weirdest feeling. Todd can feel her bones now too. She is still hanging out on the right side of my tummy and seems to have a pretty active day full of exercises, kicks and flips. I went to the doctor last week and they told me I needed to do "kick counts". That's where you monitor kicks for 2 hours in the day. If you don't get 5 kicks in 2 hours then you're suppose to call the doctor. I laughed when the nurse told me that. She asked why I was laughing and I told her to look at my belly. Just then Paisley started her samba moves where my ENTIRE belly shakes. The nurse agreed that I wouldn't have a problem with kick counts.

Food Craving? Craving the things I can't have like sushi and sweet tea with a little Sweet N Low in it!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Heartburn

Gender? Girl

Labor Signs? Nope

Symptoms? Same old stuff.

Wedding rings on or off? Still off.

Happy or Moody? Happy until I got sick this week. I just feel kinda crummy.

Looking forward to? Hunkering down in June. There is nothing on the calendar now & it's all about just waiting for Miss P to show up.

Til next time,
Candice

Ashley Sisk  – (June 4, 2012 at 12:26 PM)  

I always like to see where you are so I can compare where I'm at...and what to expect. I'm hunkering down in July to wait for Miss Sisk to arrive. It's hard to contain myself anymore.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP