1 Hour & 3 Blocks

Determined to get more "artistic" shots for this week's class- I forced myself to walk around downtown Raleigh today after work. It was blazes HOT and humid but I did it for 1 hour and I covered 3 blocks. This week is a test of who my true blog followers are because I'm gonna ask you to do it all again. I think I'm going to print 1 picture from the last set- the one of Melanie by the fence taking a picture. Thats someone "artistic" taking an "artistic" photo while being captured in an "artistic" way. Sounds artsy huh??? I still may do the flower one too because yall liked it and its pretty.

But take a look at these and let me know what you think. I did a TON of editing to them in Lightroom just to see what Lightroom was capable of. (Thank God I didn't accidentally delete them this time so MUCH faster).

Here goes-

1.

From Creative Camera I

2.
From Creative Camera I

3.
From Creative Camera I

4.
From Creative Camera I

5.
From Creative Camera I

6.
From Creative Camera I

7.
From Creative Camera I

8.
From Creative Camera I

9.
From Creative Camera I

10.
From Creative Camera I

11.
From Creative Camera I

Not really one to pick from but I totally didn't see the poop of this guy's head until I saw it on my computer at home. Poor dude. BIRDS!
From Creative Camera I

So what ya think for a hog counter who isn't artistic & who only had 1 hour and 3 blocks??

Ok- anything is up for grabs. Pick your top 3!!! I love you BIG time for doing this twice this week.

Kisses!
Candice

Nat  – (June 21, 2011 at 4:44 AM)  

it is as if I'm walking downtown Raleigh. *tear* but back to the assignment, 10 & 11. The colors on 10 are so bright and I like the way it leads you to the ally way. and 11 I like b/c it is a different perspective.

Anonymous –   – (June 21, 2011 at 5:08 AM)  

I like #1 water, #3 the bug and # 7 the flower..those were from the other blog.....I do like #10 on this one and #1 not sure why I just do....much love Momma T

Victoria  – (June 21, 2011 at 5:40 AM)  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE #1...I have a thing for fire hydrants! I'll have to show you my pictures sometime!
Really like #3 and #4...they just seem quaint and comfortable... and #6...the colors really pop! They should hire you for advertising!

Anonymous –   – (June 21, 2011 at 6:36 AM)  

3,4, and 11! Xoxo, Lisa

Mel :) –   – (June 21, 2011 at 9:02 AM)  

2, 6, 10 - love the coloring you did in lightroom! and I also like the one of me from the last set... even if I am all sorts of sweaty.

See you tomorrow for our printing battle!

Kim  – (June 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM)  

BF! These were AWESOME!!! I had a very hard time picking. I think my favorite ones are: 2,3,4,10, although I really liked Dos Taquitos and the boots picture. I really liked all of these. You did great! :)

geraldean  – (June 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM)  

print out #3 i heart quatrefoils!

Dukes Dad  – (June 24, 2011 at 3:06 AM)  

1,10,11. Think about getting reflections of the city from some of the glass.
Love the colors.
Don

Bobbie Garcia  – (June 28, 2011 at 7:23 AM)  

They are all great but my favs are 5, 10 & 11.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP