What a MIGHTY God we serve!!!

I have to share this HUGE praise with everyone! Todd has had constant pain in his mouth for over a year now and we have been praying for the doctors to find the solution. Todd had exploratory surgery over a year ago and they didn't see anything. We held a prayer conference last night and really lifted this up and prayed that they would find the solution once and for all. Well, today they pulled a tooth and found a FRACTURED ROOT TIP. So basically he's had a broken bone in his mouth for 1.5 years and that was the source of the pain. This is a HUGE praise and answers to our prayers for the last year and a half. I can't tell you how relieved I am. Can't imagine how excited Todd is. I just keep singing the old hymm "What a Mighty God we Serve" in my head.

What a mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Angels bow before Him
Heaven and earth adore Him
What a mighty God we serve

I couldn't say it better. AMEN and Halleluiah for answered prayers!
Thank you all who have ever prayed for my husband! You are such a blessing to us.

Love,
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP