Goodbye 2010

I can’t believe that 2010 is coming to an end today. 2010 was the year that I dreamed about since I was a little girl. It has been the BEST year of my life and I’m so sad to see it go. There are some major things that I have been thankful for this year and I’d like to share them with you before we go in to this New Year.

1. God- My Lord, My Savior and my personal friend Jesus Christ has been SO good to me this year. In February, He fulfilled His promise of a mate to me that He made almost 10 years ago. The Lord has blown me away with His love this year and has made my heart grow. He has answered prayer, moved mountains, and blessed me beyond all that I could have ever imagined or dreamed and way more than I deserve. My life has been a fingerprint of His existence and His great love and I am forever grateful for this season in my life. I am definitely living “in the goodness of the Lord”. Psalm 27:13

2. Todd- My husband, my promise from the Lord, my best friend and my love. You are the funniest person I know and 2010 has been a year full of adventure, fun and LOTS of laughs. You have blown me at what a wonderful husband you are. Because you have loved me like Christ loves the church, you have made me feel like a cherished gift and the most beautiful woman in the world. There is nobody on this earth that I love more than you. Like Brad Paisley says “You’re everything!”

3. Family- My parents gave me the best gift this year. A beautiful wedding that was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. It was everything and more than I ever dreamed of. Thank you for that day and for your support and love for both Todd & I. My family was extended this year. I became a part of the Craig Crew and they have welcomed me with open arms. Thank you for accepting me, for loving me and making me feel like I have always been a part of your family. Not only did I get in-laws this year but I also got a new brother in law. My sister Nichole was married on December 16 and she has added Scott and the McDonald crew to our family. Looking forward to getting to know them more in the years to come.

4. Friends & Babies- Every year I am so grateful for all the awesome friends that I have. God has definitely blessed me when it comes to friendships and even though they have changed a bit since getting married, my friendships are still strong. Out of my closest friends, there have been 8 babies born this year. Some were literally miracles, some were weeks early and some were weeks late. But every baby is healthy and perfect . God has definitely given good and perfect gifts this year (James 1:17). And there are many more babies to come in 2011 (And no mom, I’m not pregnant). I have had friends get married this year and had friends get engaged. It’s been an exciting year with God pouring out his blessings on so many who I love.


Even though I am sad to say goodbye to 2010, I am grateful for the year that I have had. I look forward to what God has for the Craig household in 2011. I pray that you will have an amazing year and experience God’s great love for you!

Happy New Year!
Love,
Todd & Candice

Kelsey  – (January 2, 2011 at 8:01 PM)  

So happy for you and glad 2010 was such a great year for you. Definitely one for the record books. Praying 2011 is just as good. Love you.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP