Christmas with the Craigs

Christmas with the Craigs. Sounds like a Lifetime movie doesn't it? Well, this was my first Christmas AS a Craig WITH the Craigs. Which meant that this was my first Christmas away from the Schexniders & Levins. Which meant this was the 1st time in 30 years I wouldn't spend Christmas Eve celebrating MawMaw's birthday and this was the 1st time in my 30 years that I wouldn't spend Christmas Day with my Mother Therese. I did pretty well. Knowing that Rodney Lynn made it home (which was literally a Christmas miracle), I felt better that my mom wouldn't be all alone. Even though I wasn't home in TX, I still had a WONDERFUL Christmas with my new family. Christmas is always so much more fun when kids are involved and our newphew Houston and our niece Kinley definitely made Christmas more special this year.

This is Houston. He belongs to Todd's middle brother, Sean and his wife Kristen. He's two and SO SO smart. Talks in full sentences. He's not only cute, he's funny too.

From Christmas 2010

This is Kinley. She belongs to Todd's youngest brother Marcus and his wife Lisa. She is absolutely beautiful and the sweetest baby.
From Christmas 2010

All the Craigs must have been really good this year because there were a TON of presents under the Christmas tree.
From Christmas 2010
From Christmas 2010

It was a pretty low key week. We took the kiddos to Baytown Wharf on Thursday night to see the lights that Grandpa Bob and his company put up.
From Christmas 2010

Houston and Kinley love each other. Houston played with Kinley and gave her lots of kisses.
From Christmas 2010

Grandpa even took Houston for a golf cart ride. It was a little chilly in FL.
From Christmas 2010

On Christmas Eve, we went to Mama Beth's church and then came back for appetizers and opening presents for the adults.

From Christmas 2010

From Christmas 2010

This year we all pulled names and it was suppose to be a Secret Santa that ended up not being so Secret (Marcus!). I got a new COACH bag from my Not So Secret Santa Marcus (but I really think it came from his wife Lisa). Somebody must have known that I absolutely LOVE Coach bags!

From Christmas 2010

Sean got a remote control helicopter from his Not So Secret Santa Lisa (or was it Marcus?) Unfortunately it didn't last long. I think it was broken within a few hours.
From Christmas 2010

Todd got Oakley ski goggles from his Not So Secret Santa Sean. Todd & I are going skiing for our anniversary in February so those will come in handy!
From Christmas 2010

I got all the Craig woman aprons with personalized Recipe cards. Huge hit!
From Christmas 2010

Marcus got William Barclay commentaries from his Not So Secret Santa Todd.
From Christmas 2010

Christmas morning was ALL about the kids. Houston started off the morning in his Santa suit riding Rudolph.
From Christmas 2010

He's so cute and so sweet to his Aunt Candice.
From Christmas 2010

Kinley loved her baby doll, her new vacuum cleaner that played music and her kitchen set.
From Christmas 2010

From Christmas 2010
There were lots of presents to open and the kids needed lots of help.
From Christmas 2010
From Christmas 2010

Houston got a teddy bear from FAO Schwarts in NYC from his Aunt Candice. Think he was excited????
From Christmas 2010

There were lots of outfit changes as Houston would open more and more gifts. Uncle Todd got him Batman PJ's which he loved.
From Christmas 2010

Then uncle Todd got him a Spiderman costume which I think he liked more.
From Christmas 2010


It was a great & busy Christmas with the Craigs! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas like we did. I leave you with a little song from our buddy Houston.

geraldean  – (December 30, 2010 at 6:44 PM)  

The FAO pic is priceless!!! Nice job Auntie! Hug ya...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP