I love my mother!!!!

These pictures literally make me laugh so hard that I almost pee my pants! If you know me, then you know I have a crazy Mother Therese! You also know that I FREAKIN LOVE MY MOTHER! She's way too happy and I swear she takes happy pills (even though she denies it). You can't be around this woman without laughing. Its impossible.

So last night, my crazy mama dressed up as Mrs. Claus for a Christmas production at Cathedral in the Pines in Beaumont, TX. She sent me these photos and they make me smile!



Only in Texas, does Santa and Mrs. Claus ride in on a gator!



Gotta love her!


Thanks mom for the laugh! You were a GREAT Mrs. Claus!
Love you BIG BIG like the world,
Candice

Mother Therese –   – (December 17, 2010 at 6:22 AM)  

Well Lord child, I didn't know you was gonna put them on your blog....I just thought the pictures came out so good...We had such a good time with the little kids at this party....all they wanted to do was touch me & Santa to make sure we were real! Thanks for sharing your wonderful blog, love you Mother Therese

geraldean  – (December 18, 2010 at 6:55 PM)  

SO cute! I want the girls to meet Mrs Claus!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP