New Years PJ Party

I'm stuck at home today because my driveway is an entire sheet of ICE! We didn't get the pretty snow like surrounding areas, we got ICE! Anyhoo, I've got some time on my hands so thought I'd show you pictures of the New Years PJ Party we had this year. Yes, I said PJ's. Last year we had a New Years party and Todd had the idea of a PJ party. I told him that was silly. You have to dress up for New Years. So I got my way last year but he got his way this year. Can I just say that its a GREAT idea?! Do you know how awesome it is to get ready for a New Years party and just put on your comfy PJ's. Genius! There may be more PJ parties in our future.

If you've been around the Craigs at all, then you know that Todd loves to make signs for any get together we have. Working hard on the sign.

From New Years

The end result was pretty good.
From New Years

We set up the table with lots of goodies.
From New Years

Victoria brought yummy Pigs in the blanket. I like this picture. Can't wait to really learn how to use my new camera. Too bad my 1st photography class got cancelled last night.
From New Years

Our neighbor Marjorie came over too and brought Christmas PJ's that her mother made over 60 years ago! They were fun and super warm.
From New Years

I love that face and that smile!
From New Years

Our night consisted of board games. Wits N Wagers & Whats yours Like. Wits N Wagers is a great game but Whats your Like is a waste of money. Don't buy it and don't play it sober because it won't make sense)
From New Years

We had Kevin & Victoria
From New Years

Jim & Kari
From New Years

Jessica
From New Years

TJ & Claudia- This wasn't a picture from New Years b/c the one I have TJ's eyes were shut. But this is a picture from a few days ago when we had a surprise birthday party for TJ. They're cute together right???
From New Years

And I can't forget Todd's remote controlled trachela that made his way on the scene. Cause whats a New Years party without scaring some folks right???
From New Years

We had a great time hanging out with our friends & playing games. I hope you had a Happy New Years. Come over next year! I gotta feeling we'll do a PJ party again!

See ya,
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP