Bluebonnet Success!

I made another attempt at the bluebonnets before they were gone. It's a shame that I had to leave my own children at home to have a little success :-)

These are my friend Kristi's children. Josie is a year older than Paisley & we have had several play dates in the year that we've been in TX. Her mother hates her fingers in her mouth but I think it's 'her' and shows that she's still a little girl not yet grown up. I'm pretty sure no mamas want their little girls to grow up!


Josie has two older brothers- Jacob

And Josh- who wasn't really thrilled to be taking pictures

And finally the three of them together. Do you think they love each other? Uh, I sure do!

But this is their true personalities. Crazy kids!!!
And finally one with mama!

Hopefully next year I'll get my two out in the bluebonnets with success.Thanks Kristi for driving the long way to Spurger and having some fun with me.

Til next year,
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP